Sarjapur is developing rapidly, with various benefits to the residents. The five important aspects which attract the buyers to live in Sarjapur are mentioned below:
1. Connectivity: the southeast part of Bangalore is rapidly growing. It has good connectivity to the IT belt of the city like White Field, Electronic City, Koramangala, Outer Ring Road, and Marthahalli. This makes it easier to commute to work daily. The growing middle class has made it possible to fill Sarjapur in a fast state, mostly in 2 BHK apartments. The upcoming Namma Metro line in Sarjapur connects most of Bangalore. Most travel routes are connected with good transport modes like BMTC buses, private cars, cabs, buses, and also local trains.
2. Educational Institutions: the families with kids mostly look for schools and colleges. Reputed institutes like Inventure Academy, Greenwood High International School, Indus International School, and Oakridge International School are around Sarjapur. Provide your kid with the best education without traveling much.
3. Medical Facilities: excellent medical care is provided by the hospitals like Narayana Health, Columbia Asia Hospital, and a few Ayurvedic hospitals too. There are multiple pharmacies and small clinics in and around Sarjapur, providing the best care 24/7.
4. Residential projects and growth: there are a lot of new projects coming up in Sarjapur, rapidly increasing the market value. The Wipro SEZ is grabbing a lot of attention. The value is said to inflate in the coming years. There are many ready-to-move-in projects and the builders are also proving the option of buying the properties during the pre-launch duration.
5. Amenities: reputed builders give world-class amenities to the residents, like clubhouse, gyms, swimming pool for the kids and adults, pet zone, indoor and outdoor games, a cricket pitch, volleyball court, basketball court, jogging/walking track, aerobic/yoga deck, and other facilities attract most investors. All the facilities and the comforts are provided within the gated community.